Sunday, November 16, 2008

My favorite b-day present

On my birthday, Erik took Kimball to the dollar store and told him to pick anything in the whole store to give mommy for a birthday present. He also told him to pick a card that he wanted to give to mommy...any card. And this is what was in the bag, oh, and he picked the bag too, it had a kitty on it. A spiderman keychain flotation device! yeah!!! complimented by this card...
I knew Kimball was smart but wow, already grasping the concept that we're all brothers and sisters?? ;)

Who knew my favorite b-day present would cost a whopping $2 and involve superheros!

8 comments:

Griffiths Ohana said...

Soooo cute! That is so precious!

Amber said...

That just made me laugh. :) I needed that.

Miriam Oh Painter said...

that's the best 30th birthday present ever!

Kara said...

Just wanted to congratulate you on your little girl. She's beautiful! I can't believe how much hair she has!!! Is Erik jealous? ;)
I hope all is well!

Barbie said...

THat is the best idea ever. I love it. Totally going to do that for Reese's b-day.

BTW, on the Sister card, you could look at it in an eternal way (which is much better), or you could also consider that Kimball is already an insanely hip brotha with his usage of slang. peace out sista.

Barbie said...

p.s., denise, i was looking at old photos today and found one of you and me in the mtc. so funny! i'll have to show you sometime.

Rochelle said...

love it! Hope you are well. Need to see you again soon and little Mia and Kimball! Its been awhile. love ya

Casandra Winter said...

Hey babe! Sorry I missed your lil fam going away party, I couldn't come but spaced not telling anyone. Good luck on your move and I know everything will work out well.