Monday, September 8, 2008

Our mini Yang Wei

The little guy finished his last week of gymnastics for a season or two. He was in classes at Gymcats all summer and it was the highlight of his Tuesdays! If the kids are 2, the parents are required to be with them during the class to help out. With me getting bigger and more lopsided, imbalanced, or whatever you wanna call it, I kept getting stuck in the foam pit among other difficulties on the various apparatus. So, Erik has been taking him to class the last month and they've had a lot of fun together. The only fear Kimo has yet to overcome is the rings, he only did them very hesitantly a couple of times but then again, it was a pretty high climb to get up there and once you were swinging it was a nice long drop. I plan to put him back in when he turns 3 in the spring, let me know if any of you want to join in with him.



The foam pit was clearly more exciting with daddy in it






4 comments:

Jessica said...

He looks too tiny to be jumping off of a balance beam. I love it! Marens started dance last week. Isn't it so fun to watch them learn and try new things. Our babies are getting so big!

Amber said...

How cute is that? For sure let me know when your signing him up next year and I'll have Nathan do it with him.

Miriam Oh Painter said...

so great!

Kate, Brian and Hazel said...

I think Hazel would love that...is it in Draper? I think i might want to sign her up for something like that if she doesn't do dance.