Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sarah's baby shower

We threw a supa fun shower for Sarah last Friday night. Her little gender in question babe is due late October, I can't wait to see what it is, my guess is in for a boy.


We had some delish Indian food catered, Sarah's fave. Is it just me or is she seriously Katie Holmes?


5 of us that are prego in order of due dates from right to left. The first 4 of us are all due within 2 weeks of each other, last January must have had some serious love in the air. Well what else do you do when it's freezing cold outside? ha ha ha


Looks like Rochelle and Mary got stuck going for the big win trying to down koolaid from a bottle

Laughing at themselves and the disgusting words they came up with for the mad lib although it was a little bit cleaner this time than it was at her bridal shower 5 years ago....

Sarah's cute mom Deann covers her mouth laughing in shame, the truth is, she's the one who made it disgusting this time, we had great laughs

more candid smiles...

and cute lil linzey loo came all the way from LA

babes...and Jen and Ang who are on the left and the right are both single! Too bad only girls read my blog, the guys don't know what they're missing

"But what is this blue line???" Oh, the laughs that come with the last generation trying to take a picture with a digital camera. note to self: loose fitting blousy shirt not the way to go when you are pregnant and taking pictures, I'll keep it for church ;)

And last but not least, I would not dare post a bare belly pic of Sarah if it were in any way going to embarrass her but seriously, how cute is this??? It is a darling belly and I am INCREDIBLY jealous of her beautiful skin color. My stomach is translucent. seriously.

9 comments:

Becky said...

Oh palease. Your stomach is so cute and you look so good.

Rani said...

Looks like fun, I'm sorry to have missed it, but what a bunch of cutie pregnant girls!

kelliej said...

Look at you posting while your away on vacation!! I thought that shirt looked darling on you, and I am so glad you posted that cute pic of Sarah's belly....I mean Katie Holmes.

Denise said...

I don't leave til this afternoon...
p.s. I hope I don't get robbed now that you announced it ;) good thing we have good house watchers!

Jessica said...

It was a fun shower. All of the pregnant girls bellies are beautiful. You could just put on your bikini and sunbath like becky has.

Rochelle said...

So cute! And yes Denise, I agree with Becky! You are one of the cutest pregnant girls I know. Picture of Sarah is so cute! Great job on such a fun shower! I need to see Kimball. His gymnastic pictures!!! love it!

Leslie and Dave said...

I love the pic of Sarah's belly. I HATE missing out on everything!

Nikki said...

Speaking of showers? Are you having one? I mean I know you're not going to give yourself one but is someone already giving you one cuz if not I want to :) Or I want to be invited to one :0 tee hee hee So would you let me know. Ellerie is just dying for you to have that baby!

Mikell Stringham said...

How cute are all you prego girls!?! Get Dree in there too - I love that you are all so close together for due dates.

Sorry I missed the shower - I was in LA.

Love you!!