Thursday, February 14, 2008

4 years today!



Cheers to 4 years! 4 years ago today, there was snow on the ground, much like today. The temple never seemed so beautiful and peaceful. I was surrounded by my wonderful friends and family. I shared so many hugs, kisses, and smiles. I danced with friends til I was sick. I watched my new husband bust out some serious break dancing skills, never knew about them before and have never seen them since! I married an incredible man. Happy Anniversary baby! Here are a few pics to take us down memory lane of that entirely perfect day...I wanted to build these nice little collages in Picasa so I could include a ton of pictures but when I clicked on collage, it auto-piloted some weird collage and randomly selected pics to go on top of the 411 that were taken but it actually ended up looking kinda cool as you'll see in the next post.




6 comments:

Jessica B said...

Love the pictures, happy anniversary!

Jessica said...

Happy anniversary. I remember when I was about to get married, and was looking at all the millions of wedding mags, I saw this picure that stood out from the rest b/c of the pink dresses. I noticed Krisa was one of them and then saw you, the bride.

I believe it was for your photographer.

Kari Howell said...

I love your pictures- the jumping one is classic!!! Happy Anniversary and Congratulations!

Denise said...

Yes, that was my shot of fame, Tiffany was the one who saw it in the airport and called to tell me. My photographer didn't even tell me! What else was funny is we were taking those pics outside the Wells Fargo bdg. so Channel 2 news came out and put us on the air so we could wish Salt Lake a happy Valentines Day, ha ha ha! I think it was Dree that made copies for everybody, so cute.

Tim * Krista said...

That was such a beautiful and fun day! You and E have always been a dynamic couple! Happy Anniversary.

Leslie and Dave said...

What a great day. Your wedding was seriously so FUN. The highlight was dancing with daddy OH!