Thursday, February 14, 2008

Husband Tag

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Thanks for the tag Becky, here goes:
What is his name? Erik Seung-man Oh
How long have you been married? 4 years today!
How long did you date? 5 months?
How old is he? 33
Who eats more? When he's on his health kicks, maybe me
Who said "I love you" first? Erik
Who sings better? He can carry a tune but it's not his interest. It used to bug me that he doesn't sing much in church until I realized you just gotta pick your battles.
Who is smarter? Seriously? what kind of a question is that? He's smart, I'm wise :)
Whose temper is worse? Neither.
Who does the laundry? Me.
Who does the dishes? He creates dishes, I wash them.
Who pays the bills? Sadly, me. Though I would love a financial secretary since this is my absolute LEAST favorite job!
Who mows the lawn? Also me. I love it!
Who cooks dinner? me
Who drives when you are together? Erik
Who is more stubborn? Erik
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Erik
Whose parents do you see the most? Never thought about it. I would guess half and half.
Who proposed? Erik. One of life's greatest moments.
Who has more friends? He would say me but I would say him.
Who has more siblings? me
Who wears the pants? Kimball and Nantou :)

I tag Les, Joie, and Amber. And for my most recent (5 things you might not know about me) post, I tag Amanda, Barbie and Dree.

6 comments:

Sunny said...

Happy Anniversary! I kind of forgot for a second that this is your anniversary. Will he be home tonight? Have a great day. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!!!!! And happy Valentine's day to all of you
; )

Tim * Krista said...

Happy Late Anniversary. Did E take you out in a U-Haul?

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary and cute pics!

k8 said...

yours was one of the all-time greatest proposals.

Barbie said...

Okay, okay Denise. I've been tagged. I guess that means I have to post something before my regular 2-month interval, dang it. LOL ...Can I just say I LOVED seeing your wedding photos!? What a cute wedding party! Congrats on year #4 and here's to many many more.