Saturday, December 29, 2007

A fantastic Christmas!

We went to spend Christmas with a portion of my family in Reno this year. Deanna went with us and Mom came up from Davis and met us at Lynette & Keith's for the holiday festivities. Kimball was oh so happy to be playing with his greatly missed cousins and Grandma for a few days. As for us, well we ate a lot, watched movies, and just played. I came home a "wii" bit sore in the upper body from wii'ing til the late hours of the night. The Wills got their family one of these for Christmas and it is so addicting. Sports competition from the couch! Golf is my favorite of all but I could play any of the games for hours, the boxing was what gave my back and shoulders all kinds of funky knots. Oh, and my Mom got all of us girls pretty intensely involved with some knitting projects gone bad. Seriously, Linda would just whip something up and the 3 of us would all be wondering why our 30 stitches on the needle had turned into 45 after only like 3 rows. Ridiculous. Good thing my mom was there to save and repair, I just don't understand how she is literally perfect at everything she does. It's sick. Anyhow, we were so glad we went, thanks to the Wills for being such great hosts as always!!!










































1 comment:

Leslie and Dave said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas. I love the knitting pics, I need to pick up knitting again. I don't think I remember how. Miss you bunches. Happy New Year!