Monday, December 3, 2007

Holiday weekend pics

Here are a few shots of our family members posing with little Oh.His Grandpa was holding a bowl of water and I think Kimball was just putting his face in it and cracking up. Somehow Daddy Oh doesn't look all that amused but he must have been doing something to egg on Kimball's drunken laughing.Just checkin out Target sales in my elmo suitKimo chillin with Aunt Miriam in his p.j.s "P.J. - what is a p.j.?" That's for you Krista :)
This is Erik's cousin Yeoungmee grubbin away in the corner, we got really creative with seating. She and her son Sean came out from New Jersey and it was the first time I'd seen them since our wedding, they were so much fun to hang with.And here is cute Sean. It's too bad he had to go back home, Kimball is still looking around for him.And here are our cute cute neighbors, the Park family. Erik made them their own little table out of a box I think. So resourceful, they loved it! And by the way, anyone in the greater Salt Lake area who wants to go eat some fantastic Korean food, they own the best Korean restaurant in Utah and I'm not just saying that, I'm pretty sure they don't blog.
Mommy Oh and KimoDaddy workin away at those leavesInterrupted snuggles with Aunt Rachel

2 comments:

Leslie and Dave said...

So glad you got your pics off your camera. What is an Elmo suit? Miss you guys.

Mrs. Peterson said...

Oh my gosh, you can tell he has SOOOO much personality, I can't wait to see Kimball again!!! I will be out there the second week in February and I really hope to see you guys and Sarah Dodson. Kara and I are coming after Krista's surgery for about four days, can't wait to see you!