Saturday, January 19, 2008

For the Sake of It

Hi, it's been awhile, so I'm just going to post for the sake of the post so you don't have to keep looking at my dumb hairstyles. It seems as though any free time I've had on the Internet lately has been swallowed up on cnn.com, thus detracting me from blogging. I can be found lurking in the politics section due to some weird unexplainable craving I've recently had to keep abreast on this whole presidential campaign. I don't think I've ever followed the preliminaries too much in the past and now I just can't get enough of it. It's not that I've ever really hated politics, but more so that I've been too lazy to follow it. Now I just can't seem to get enough articles to read, candidate video clips to watch, and am even tuning in to all these political analysts that love to hear themselves talk and "tell it like it is." I don't want to share my opinions on the candidates just yet, if ever, as I am still trying to formulate where I stand and why I would elect or be confident in whom I think would be the best fit. So that's that.

Thanks by the way, to all those who participated in the silly hair poll. The majority pick was a great color. I have until Wednesday to decide if I'm going to go for it. My only lasting hesitation is the long and hard road back to blonde. We shall see...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

If you haven't taken this quiz, you will get a kick out of it.
http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460
I am so not a political person, but have been finding myself for the first time being interested. But I can not see myself discussing my political views either. EVER, unless with Devin.
I think I don't feel like discussing them b/c growing up we NEVER talked about politics in out fam! It caused fights!
But I am interested this time around

Leslie and Dave said...

Funny, I have actually been following the news as well. I think I have to contribute my interest to Dave. He gets us up in the middle of the night to see the results of the primaries, the time difference kills me.

Becky said...

Hello? Are you not even going to post pics of the new dark hair?!