Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Seattle G'pas

"hal-moni, hal-moni, hada-boji, hada-boji!" Imagine Kimball's cute little scratchy voice and a perfect Korean accent shouting these words all weekend. AKA, grandma and grandpa. These 2 are the new hot items in Kimball's book.
Since Erik's sister Rachel was going to be up in Seattle with their parents last weekend, a special request was sent to have Kimball come up and pay a visit too.
If you notice in the picture above, Kimball's every whit is being coddled. That's pretty much how it is with these grandparents. They absolutely adore every little thing about Kimball and he is equally obsessed with them. So much so that Rachel and I didn't get all that much attention from the little guy. He just wanted to be with them 24/7 and they loved it. We went out to the movies at night and both nights we came back, all 3 of them were asleep with Kimball nestled perfectly in the middle. It was so precious I should have taken a picture.

3 comments:

Hartley Family said...

Excuse me. . . you were in Seattle and didn't call!!!! Just kidding. It's okay- I totally understand! But I would have loved to have seen you and met Kimball

Denise said...

I know I know but it was friday night to sunday afternoon Joie! Next time I will stay longer and come see you and baby J.

Amanda said...

As I was reading your blog Owen said "That's my friend." Cute Kimball and Owen.