Monday, April 28, 2008

A shout out for Samoas


For not even being much of a coconut lover, it's funny I've been craving those "Samoa" Girl Scout cookies for about a month now. Ever since I heard someone say they picked up a bunch of GS cookies I've been on the hunt. Where are the Girl Scouts? Are they done selling? I seriously go to the grocery store every other day amongst plenty of other errands and activities and evidently I'm the only one who never saw them around. Of course every kid in the neighborhood knocks on my door and sells me cookie dough and entertainment books to help fund their band trips, football teams and choir dresses and now that I actually WANT the product, can't seem to find it. I know they sell in spring but not sure if they are done, if anyone knows a sweet little brownie or girl scout trying to sell up her stock, PLEASE let me know. I'm craving those Samoas and thin mints!!!!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

If you find out let me know too. Cam said some people at his work were selling them a month or so ago and he didn't get any. I was really mad at him when he told me that! I need the samoas and tagalongs. Yummy!

Brigitte Eppley Pace said...

Seriously! I'm so mad at myself! I saw the poor little scout girls standing in the rain and wind about a month ago, in the parking lot of Albertsons. It was so cold I didn't stop to buy any cookies. I thought, "I don't need any. And, it's too cold to get out of my car to buy some anyway." And now, darn you, you mention the cookies and I suddenly have a mad desire to down an entire box right now!! What are we to do? Why can't they just sell the stupid...I mean yummy...cookies year-round? Like at a grocery store (not in the parking lot of one) like all the other cookies are sold???

Chris, Erica, Avva, & Alle Kinnersley said...

Denise, Sorry to say I think they are done for the year. I know I have been craving them too. I ordered four boxes and ate a whole box in one day- don't worry I blamed it on the prego cravings.

Becky said...

I'm obsessed with Tagalongs. Ate a whole box a month ago.

Anonymous said...

Visit this link and find the council in your area. Contact the council about getting some cookies.

http://www.girlscoutcookies.org/