Tuesday, June 17, 2008

And while they were off camping...

I hit the lake with friends for old times sake. Though the 5 month pregnant me wasn't about to whiplash myself out there on the water, I had so much fun just chillin in the sun with some funny peeps. I cannot reveal the secret lake name or I may get in trouble with the Don but if you recognize it on your own, party on. I must mention how very cute and very single Angela is. Seriously.

See what I mean? cute, fun loving, brave in cold water...

Rob, also single. And might I mention I don't remember him having these big guns...

Mark, also single...at least I think he is anyway

And of course the Don, the captain, the single captain. Is it just me or did I put a plug in for these same guys on one of my posts like last October? From the Brady's wedding maybe??

And the Bradys may not be single anymore but they are a sickly cute couple, Scott definitely scored in the cool wife category

2 comments:

Rani said...

Oh man, looks like fun! I haven't seen some of those guys in forever. There were like 3 single cute guys there and 1 single Angela...no match???

Denise said...

Well, you never know what the future holds. Guys don't always get that you just have to pick up the phone and call...