Monday, June 9, 2008

The Furminator!

Simply the best invention known to any dog/cat owner with shedding hair. This product is absolutely amazing. I went to give Nantou a doggie bath at a local doggy boutique and I just had to invest in this tool they call a shedding "rake" - it is a total RAKE! Nantou has such a tight coat that his shedding is nowhere near the amount an average lab will shed and within only a few minutes, I received delightful results! I'm pretty sure they also carry them at Petco and possibly even cheaper online. They are SO worth the money and it is so satisfying collecting all the hair, happy "raking!"

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Are you kidding me! It looks like you raked another dog off of him! Wow.

Becky said...

Have I not told you about shaving Apollo? It's the greatest thing in the world! No hair for a few months! This place in Holladay called The Dog Stop does an awesome job. It's $60 but worth it if you only do it once at the beginning of summer. They look interesting though. I'll send a pic of Apoll we just got him shaved on Thursday. I got Tiff and Alex to shave Lucky and Zeus also. Nantou would LOVE it in the heat.

Sunny said...

Ohh! I love work that is so satisfying. I love my bagless vacuum with the little window that I can actually see all the crap I'm sucking up. Weird, I know - but I can see how this would be fun.

Miriam Oh Painter said...

ha! How cute is it that he is looking at his own fur! so cute!

kelliej said...

Nantou totally thinks he is looking at another small dog! That is so awesome.

Leslie and Dave said...

Exactly why I don't have a dog! Kidding, if I ever do get a dog I will be sure to pick on up!