Monday, June 16, 2008

Father/Son Campout




Erik and Kimball thoroughly enjoyed their bonding time in the woods this weekend as they went with our ward to the father/son camp out. It's so weird how Kimball is just an independent little boy nowadays. Looks like they had so much fun.








Erik and his friend Brad drove up together, this is Kimo's little buddy Kasch.


When Kimball came home on Saturday I took him to get a buzz cut as an early Fathers Day surprise. Erik has been begging me forever to buzz all his hair off and I was so stubborn about it because I just love his long hair! So here he was getting ready to jump in the hot seat.

And here you have my handsome little boy with his new do, or lack thereof I should say. Erik loved it! And of course he couldn't go without getting to pick out a balloon.
And to top the weekend off, we went with my brother and sister in law and their kids to the demolition derby Saturday night. Sunny and I agreed it didn't compare to the ones they used to have in Logan with the bigger track and more contestants. Sunny actually knew someone who used to compete up in Logan, I always wonder where these people come from!


3 comments:

The Cliftens said...

LOVE the buzz cut. He is seriously adorable. I can't believe how big he looks!

Miriam Oh Painter said...

I love the hair cut! He is always cute!

Amber said...

He is sooo cute! And how cute is it that he went camping already??