Monday, July 7, 2008

Kimo's T*ball debut

While browsing Walmart's toy section for lake/water toys over the weekend, we came across a toy that would supersede all else. T-ball baby.

Setting up his home plate and all about business

Ball mounted, checkin out left field, yep, looking pretty promising...

mid swing, a successful contact...(even though the plate AND his grip are backwards:)

A base hit indeed...
off to the bases in my onesie and muddy sweats!!!

And a 4 sec. clip of my son's studliness

How cute is that? I think he nailed it every time but once, I'd like to attribute his mad skills to his mother but Erik's sis informed me that baseball was Erik's first love so I guess I can't take all the credit. Either way, I wish he'd hurry and grow up, I can't wait to see him in a little uniform up to bat for the first time, I'm sure I will cry.

6 comments:

Miriam Oh Painter said...

true. erik used to hit homeruns and when they actually found the ball, it would be obliterated. hopefully it will run in the family! The little guy isn't so little anymore! and the grass is so green! and had erik been standing just a little bit closer, you could have had a funniest home video entry! go kimball!!

Sunny said...

Awesome!!!!! We totally need one of those. Has Kimball inherited the "Denise run to the plate and hit the ball" move?

David J said...

Denise, check the lens on your camera - I think it's got fingerprint smears on it or something. Cute pictures nonetheless.

And Ben sucks at T-Ball. He's totally got his dad's athletic prowess (or rather, lack thereof). LOL

Becky said...

I love that Naunto was waiting to go fetch the ball!

Jessica said...

Oh, it reminds me of my little brother who is now 21. We spent so many awesome days at the ball park. And it all started with the same t-ball and bat Kimo has.
Too fun!

The Evans Family said...

Hey Denise,


I'm lurking off Nikk's site! Kimball is so cute! Don't wish those years away too fast! I would love to see Kristpher little again, in his first soccer uniform! I Love your blog!!!

Kristi