Sunday, July 20, 2008

Should man eat corn?

I haven't been able to get enough corn on the cob recently. It just seems to go with every dinner. I just wish the prices weren't so shifty. What's up with 5 ears for $1.00 one day and then 60 cents an ear the next? Anyhow, my friend Reelika has her brother visiting from Estonia right now. They came over for dinner tonight and he didn't grab an ear of corn for his plate. I told him to help himself and he just smiled and said, "No I do not eat that." Reelika and her bro exchanged this understood smile with a quick mumble in Estonian and then I had to inquire. She laughed and said, "In Estonia cows eat corn, not people." Who knew?All done! I knew Kimball was catching on to this sharing thing, he just wanted to save a snack for the cows ;)

4 comments:

k8 said...

i am obsessed with corn on the cob lately.

Becky said...

Dude, you need to wait for the UTAH corn! Is it out yet?! I LOVE corn on the cob! It's like Scott's favorite food.

Jessica said...

Well your friends are missing out!!

Suzanne Moll said...

Hilarious!