Thursday, October 11, 2007

Old McDonald Scary Farm





Still not so sure about these witches, real, fake? real, fake?





Nora, Avery, Ellie, Sammy & Kimball

Keeping his distance in case she's real

This was my favorite witch, I just wish Toto would have been in the basket


"I didn't know cows moo'd mommy, I thought they said baaaaa"


A hug for dear life!
Sunny, Becky and I were excited to take all the kids to see the amazing witch displays that they put on at Gardener Village every fall in addition to the great petting zoo! One would think that considering Kimball's entire world revolves around his large dog Nantou, he chases our friend's cats, is obsessed with the sharks at the aquarium, and loves the guineau pigs across the street, that he would take naturally to the chance at petting a few harmless wandering goats, sheep and baby cows. All he did was hug my leg for dear life and whimper with furled eyebrows. Of course his little cousins (who have NO pets I may add) were practically throwing themselves on the animals...

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Cute pics! Can you send the group shot to me?

Leslie and Dave said...

So cute, but I don't think I have ever seen Kimball's little face so scared. What is he going to be for Halloween?