Monday, October 8, 2007

"What's in the Backpack?" you ask


Erik, Rob, and Don at Scott Brady's wedding last friday. Rob and Don are lookin pretty good, single ladies - anyone, anyone? And if I do say so myself, my husband looks strikingly handsome in this pic with little Kimball. The wedding was a fun blast from the past, Erik and I both ran into a lot of people from the single days and it was fun to catch up. I wish I would have snapped a shot of Scott and his wife Colette, they make a beautiful couple.
On the dancefloor all by himself
Some of you have apparently been getting as much entertainment as we have on the backpack. We bought it for 5 bucks when we were on vacation and had Kimball wear it to tote around his snacks and now he doesn't like going anywhere without it. He has recently attended a couple of weddings sporting his new conversation piece and he is quite the talk of the town, I'm glad Erik chose Superman after all, I was pushing for Elmo only b/c it's not like Kimball has any idea who Superman is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has so much hair!! Kimball's the cutest!

Dani said...

hey D oh. Kimball's a stud. Hope things are well with you. You guys look great. -Tanner

PS. Tan Gita
www.addieclark.blogspot.com