Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Peekaboo fence and Cablebox Drums



"And last but not least guys, meet Nantou, he's my best friend."

Until Next Time!
Love Kimball




"Oh, and that's not all Mommy, have you seen what an amazing drummer I am?"









"Peekaboo!"

"Oh, I'm almost up mommy, if I can just get that foot up on there.."
"Look Mom! A mini person's fence, these legs are for climin aren't they?"


Every morning when I go to feed Nantou breakfast, I have to distract Kimball somehow so I can quickly sneak outside, pour the food, and get back in without him knowing. Otherwise, I end up on another bug hunting adventure in the freezing cold wee morning hours. Well, I wasn't quick enough today so I ended up on another pajama yard exploration. The truth is, I always enjoy it once we're out there so it's hard to say no.

1 comment:

Leslie and Dave said...

Where's the backpack!? I almost didn't recognize Kimball. Love ya!