Thursday, October 18, 2007

You make fun now...



but it will be seconds before you'll be buying one yourself! These things are AWESOME! So my mother in law called me the other day and said,"Denise, Daddy and I very worried Kimball running so fast, if we buy him a line, will you use?" "What kind of line?" I ask. "You know, you put something on the baby and then that kind of line, you hold." "OH, I say, "like a leash?" "Yeah, that." "Sure, I might use that, if we took him to the fair or somewhere in public with lots of people, we wouldn't want him to get lost." "Yes, we are very afraid, he is running fast and you must keep him close."

So sure enough, Kimball's new teddly leash showed up in the mail today. He was so excited when he saw the bear and then when I strapped it around his chest his face lit up. I unclicked the leash so he could just run around and he got very upset, he wanted the leash attached and he wanted me to hold it. We walked around and collected a bunch of leaves in the grass and I have to say I was at total ease, usually I get a little anxious in the yard with all the cars that go by. I can only imagine what the neighbors are saying. Maybe this afternoon I'll take Kimball and Nantou for a walk to the park with no stroller, dog leash in left hand, human leash in right, ha ha ha!

5 comments:

Leslie and Dave said...

I love the face lift of your blog. And please tell me you entered Kimball into the Gap photo contest!

The Cliftens said...

You finally got the hang of the blog! It looks so cute! Thriller was fun..wish we could have talked more!

Jessica said...

Maren is getting pretty fast and I NEED one for disney land in January. Every time I have ssen you lately it has been for a few seconds.
And I second Leslie's comment, i hope you entered him in the contest!

Jessica said...

Maren is getting pretty fast and I NEED one for disney land in January. Every time I have ssen you lately it has been for a few seconds.
And I second Leslie's comment, i hope you entered him in the contest!

Rani said...

oh my gosh, that is the most hilarious thing. You'll have to ask your mother-in-law where she found that. I know i'm just a few months away from needing one!