Saturday, October 6, 2007

Trip to SoCal Part I: HB, Santa Monica

Notice Kimball hesitantly looking up at the street performer. "My mommy hasn't taught me about silver people yet."


Strolling the promenade...






















Headed up to Santa Monica and met up with high school friend Liz Verutti and her boyfriend Luke

Kimball still in a daze after eating his first Balboa bar, many more to come now that Aunty Rachel has moved to Newport, yippee! And look! It's Nantou, only....he's white!











Here Kimball gets his first surfing lesson after watching his daddy and friend Erik Manning get their surf on




























As tempted as I am to recap our whole summer, I will only take a couple of steps back to the vacation we recently returned from. My bro Jer got married in Malibu on Sept.21st so we planned a little family vacation around it which started off in Huntington Beach, the old stomping grounds.

No comments: