Friday, October 5, 2007

TOP 10 REASONS WHY I AM STARTING A BLOG

10. In case I die young, heaven forbid, when Erik is asked for the details
of our family's life together he can say, "Refer to the blog!"

9. So now I have even all the more reason not to do one of those "Christmas Letters"

8. To satisfy a certain Parisian friend who checks my unposted blog on a
daily basis to see if I've begun yet!

7. To talk all I want about this, that, and the other and if people want to
read on, then great! If not, I don't give a crap.

6. I'm guessing one of those "this, that, and the other" topics would be
something like "Kimball and my new favorite lunch addiction: fried
bologna sandwiches" Just practicing.

5. So that I can expand beyond the realm of my close friends and family
by educating many of you random bloggers who are clicking on my
site that there are some times in life when no one can put it better than
the Chinese. Can you say, "Hai Hao?" (Hi-how). Definition? asi-asi
with a lot more UMPH

4. So I can document my unremitting thoughts on this unique and
lovely land in which I live, UTAH.

3. So that I can share stories about Kimball that make me smile. For
instance, today he had a total meltdown when we went to get the mail
b/c he wanted to go across the street and pet the Wilsher's guinea pigs
that go "meow." Just another practice run, but glad nonetheless it's
now documented.

2. So I can start posting youtube clips of my mother and father in law
for all to enjoy. Maybe these clips of "Daddy Oh" could be a form of
market research to see what you all think, my sister in law Miriam has
considered following him around with a camera for a reality show,
that's it, just following him around. She's a billionaire in the making.

1. To perhaps put a smile on the faces of those that I love and remind
them frequently why they love me so much. Have you noticed my line
average on the TOP 10 list was at least 7 or 8? I'm not a woman of few words, and that's why you love me. Right honey? :)

2 comments:

Leslie and Dave said...

I was doing my daily blog check, and was so excited to see your post. Welcome to the blogging world! Because the Parisian government won't let me work I have plenty of time to blog, so you know that at least one person is reading your lengthy stories; word for word! We miss you guys, and are so excited to stay connected through your blog. -Your Parisian Friends

Sunny said...

Love it! Nice job already. This will be fun. Who knew this blogging world was so big? I'll be checking yours!